Monday, February 11, 2013

Real Quick.

I really enjoy catching up with people and making plans with them if they're near. I started hanging out with some friends that I haven't seen for a couple of months. It's nice being able to go back and still have the same friendship.

Last night, I got a call from a friend that moved about a year ago. It was nice to catch up and know that he's alive. Tonight, I got to talk to a friend that moved when I was in sixth grade. We still kept in touch after she left, but I haven't seem her in a while. Usually, her plans to come down to So-Cal get canceled, but we've created new plans. Hopefully these plans pull through.

Once again, I really love my friends that are still there when we haven't spoken for a period of time. It's nice to even catch up with friends that I see all the time, because sometimes I don't take the time to sit and actually do life with them.

1 comment:

  1. hello!,I like your writing very much! So wonderful to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up.

    Sorry if my comments are less pleasing, I just blogwalking. I hope you visit back my blog Temple Run

    ReplyDelete