Summer literally started Wednesday. I have had an amazing four days so far. I plan to hang out everyday, spend as much time with the people that I love as i possibly can. I might go crazy, but I only have two and half months before I go up to Azusa. So, what the hey!
Wednesday, I graduated high school with five of my lovely youth group friends. Everyone was running around taking pictures with as many people as possible. I was standing at a tree waiting for all of them to gather, so we can take pictures. I love the heck out of the youth group. I hope that after us six are off doing other things, the youth group is only growing. Growing spiritually, in love, and in numbers. My family and church was my only concern after graduation.
Gradnight was after, this ended at 3am. Getting back at 4am called for breakfast at Denny's. I went to sleep at 7am.
Thursday, I went to a birthday bonfire until 11pm, then breakfast at Denny's again. I slept at 3am, woke up at 12pm.
Friday, I woke up, cleaned the house, showered, did laundry, watched The Princess Diaries, then got ready to leave. I met up with Desiree, Renee, and John. We went to The Night Owl in Downtown Fullerton around 10pm, walked around, acted like ridiculous teenagers, played cards at a boba shop, and met a complete stranger from Arizona. Yes, the stranger sounds a bit dangerous, but the stranger wasn't. We ended up at Desiree's house, I went home at 5am, so my brother in law would make it to work.:)
Today, I had to wake up at 10am to babysit, oh joy! I woke up to a thrashed house, this called for cleaning and music! We cleaned the whole house. Yes, my ten year old niece and three year old nephew had to clean too. I fed them, then I got ready to go to church. The youth group was put to sort out cans to raise money for camp. After sorting out dirty cans, Shelby, Mattie, Lauryn, Amelia, and I all hung out at Starbucks to talk about the next big church event. We then ate at Carls, came home, and Mattie, Shelby and I ended up at The Night Owl until 1am.
Now, we're up at 4am. Church starts in 6.5 hours, then my graduation party. yum, tacos.

No comments:
Post a Comment