Sunday, September 8, 2013

Year Two at The 'Zu!

My roommates and I have finished our first week of our second year of school at APU. Classes weren't all that crazy, because they were mainly just introductions to the courses. I have been in Azusa for a little over two weeks now and I plan to stay until Thanksgiving weekend. Yikes! It's going to be tough!

I haven't seen anyone from church for three weeks, because I left on a Friday. It has been a fun adventure so far; living in an apartment that I can call my own (and my roommate's). It has forced me to step into the kitchen! I have always wanted to learn to cook like my mom and my sister, but I haven't ever tried because they always have it handled!;) I have cooked a few things and it's been nice, because it has encouraged me to stop eating out and to start working out. My goal is to feel more comfortable in my own skin and learn how to cook like my mom!

Oatmeal on the first morning!
Spaghetti for the roommates

Grilled cheese is so easy, but so good!

Chicken and (my first pot of) rice!
Meat for sopes with family

No comments:

Post a Comment