I wore a dress. Yes, out in public, I wore a dress. It was the first time since my oldest sister got married when I was eight. I had to though, it was kind of a 'get ready' to wear one on graduation. Only I'm going to have my hair done, my nails done, a dress on, and my beautiful cap and gown!:)
Now, I'm excited about graduation! It's only two days away. I just received my cap and gown today. I tried it on, I felt like a wizard with the huge sleeves. (You're a wizard Harry!)
I never have to take a high school class again. This is bittersweet, some teachers almost made me cry. My wonderful English teacher read us Oh, The Places You'll Go and wrote our class a cute, encouraging personal letter.
Tomorrow, we have rehearsal and senior picnic!:)
![]() |
| Caps and Gowns |
![]() | |
| I'm in a dress! Yes, I look high. |


You're a wizard, Harry!! I'm proud of you, beautiful, and I can't wait to see you succeed at APU and beyond :)
ReplyDelete