Friday, July 13, 2012

I thought...

I thought I wanted money when I was a kid. It would mean getting the candy, the toys, the games, that I wanted so badly.
Now, money is coming in monthly, this is means for problems. "Mo' money, mo' problems," right? I couldn't wait to start getting money that I had total control of, but that comes with responsibilities. I have money, but now I have a million things that want the little that I have. Rent, phone bill, laptop payment, college payments, paying for camp, and, last but not least, tithing.
There is also siblings that want to borrow money. I am not going to go into detail about certain situations, but money lending or borrowing is not meant to be in a friend or family relationship. It just causes problems that can be easily avoided. I love my family, I love my friends, so money shouldn't be in control of our relationships.
ayayay!

No comments:

Post a Comment