So, I haven't updated my blog in a while. I've been falling behind, I know.
Denise, a church member, is being super generous with the youth group. She's helping us out for the summer. I don't know why she's doing this, but I am thankful, as is the whole youth group. We've always had Jennifer and Jason (and others) and I am more than grateful for them, but it's nice to know other members of the church love us just as much.
We went sailing!
I had an awesome day with the youth group, no drama and lots of laughs. We were on the Latitude, it looked so tiny, but it was surprisingly big. There was a kitchen, seats, a table, a bathroom, and two fairly big beds.
We started at Newport Beach, sailed past Balboa Beach, and were anchored down at Corona Del Mar. Once we got to Corona Del Mar we were able to jump into the freezing water with our lovely, orange life vests. It was fun floating around like otters and listening to the seals bark.
Once again, I am grateful for those who give us the time of day. Those who love us no matter how far we can drive them up the walls.


No comments:
Post a Comment