My little brother was worshiping with all that he had, praying, crying, taking notes. I was, yet again, amazed by what God can do.
I cried for a few different reasons, it was all summed up to feeling worthless and unloved. As I was crying God sent my brother to me, my brother told me that he loved me, he's glad I prayed for him without ceasing, he's glad I made sure he got to camp, and that he looks up to me more than anyone else. This made me feel of worth, I must be doing something right. I went to the cabin and I was still crying and feeling bummed out a bit, so all of the girls told me they loved me. They whispered it to me, it wasn't a group plan. God loves me and made sure that I felt loved and worth.
I still pray for all of the youth group, I pray that it expands, that it grows in God and in numbers. It may not expand right now, but I hope and pray that it does once us seniors leave. I pray that the youth don't get discouraged with all of the disruption of this world while we're down the mountain.
You are amazing God. I love you. I am set free.
![]() |
| Thousand Pines 2012 |

No comments:
Post a Comment