I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I know this, because my sister, Adrianna, said I need to update it.:) I think I'm going to make it a goal to post at least once a week.
School can get overwhelming (most of the time). There has already been a midterm in one of my classes! We're only 1/3 into the semester! (mid is 1/2, not 1/3!) I guess it's better to have one out of the way so that I don't have to cram some studying in for five midterms at once. I feel like I did good on my first (ever) college midterm. All of my homework or lab grades have been 90% and up, except in my Public Communications class. I got a 81% on my first speech, but this might be because I CANNOT give speeches, it's so nerve wrecking to speak in front of a crowd. I can keep a conversation, but I think I will always have room to improve on giving speeches.
I came home for the weekend, yet again. Like I said, school can get very overwhelming. It is so nice to go home and relax with friends and family. Even if some friends and family can bring me stress, I love the small break from school. Now that I can't hang out everyday like I used to, I treasure family and friends far more. I've always treasured family and friends, but it's just so relevant how blessed I am. "How marvelous! How wonderful! Is my Savior's love for me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment