Wednesday, September 26, 2012

College Confession

I love College. I love that we choose our classes, that we choose to go to class or not, and that the times are all different. There isn't six classes, one after the other. I, personally, have six classes and a lab, but they're spread throughout the week. I love College, because you choose when you eat and when you sleep. I love College, because of Azusa Pacific University. Going to chapel is one of the highlights and rests of the week. Afterall, I’m going to the only college I can see myself attending.

I am so worn out physically and emotionally. I love APU, but I’m starting to stress out. I need a job, I need to keep up with all of the homework, I need to make it to class on time, and most of all I need focus on God. It’s just so much at once. My body needs rest, my mind needs rest, and my heart needs rest.

Sometimes, I feel so left out of the life that's happening back home. I always look forward to video chatting with people back home, but it'd be nice to physically sit with them. I feel like everyone is going through life without even the thought of me, but I know that this is probably not true. Ugh, I just need rest, my family, and my close friends. I miss home.

Time to go to my last two classes of the day. :/

1 comment:

  1. Hello sister! It hurts to know that you feel that way. I just want you to know that I think about you all the time your well being and your studies and I don't worry about it because I know that god has a plan for you and it will take time to accomplish. I love you more than anything and I hope you will keep striving to be the best. I'm happy that you are experiencing college life.-Adrianna

    ReplyDelete