Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hope and a Future.

There are only two days left of my first semester of college. This semester has flown by faster than I could comprehend. I'm almost to the point of being able to say that I survived "life after adolescence." I'm still pretty young, but this is the next step.

I thank God for the opportunity that He has given me in order to pursue my college career at APU. It is such a blessing to have been accepted and admitted to this school. I've learned about God in different ways, I've learned of His word, and I've met pretty awesome people. All of this is only possible, because God wants the best for me, and I thank Him for that.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment