Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is Singing Loud for All to Hear.

It's officially Christmas time! Thanksgiving was great, it wasn't the same as usual, but it was awesome. My mom showed up, we spent a whole day with her. That was a first in a very long time. I was beyond thankful for that and for all that God has blessed me with. My family, the church, knowing Him, APU, the ability to do all that I can, and, last but not least, my friends.

I started off the Christmas season right! I watched the movie Elf. I've had my lovely red cup of yummy Christmas from Starbucks. Everything is going well. Three more weeks until the semester is officially over. I hope I survive it! This is all happening so fast!

Now, time for an English paper, an Exegetical paper, a SL paper, and my Public Communications hw assignment. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment