I had a one-on-one with my alpha leader, today. We grabbed lunch, then we started to share our life stories.
I've been able to use what I have gone through before. Here and there, I'm able to use little things to be there for people. The little things to connect with them in different sorts of ways.
My alpha leader's life story was very similar to mine. The closest someone else's story has ever gotten to my life story. I've always known that things happen for a reason, that all of my experience will be used somehow. Today, it was made relevant. My life will be used to help someone out, just like my alpha leader's life story helped me out. He hasn't gone through far more than I have, but he was able to give me pointers. It's nice to know that my family are not the only people. It was truly a God moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment