Friday, November 2, 2012

My Eggs!

Welp! I've had another visit to the emergency room this week! I have been to the hospital three times in the last year. The first time was for surgery, eight days. The second time was for my low iron, 1-2 hours. The third time was for a ruptured ovarian cyst, 4-5 hours.

This time was scary, because I was having the same symptoms as the time I went in for surgery. It was scary, because after I realized that the symptoms were very similar, the tests were very similar. They drew blood, gave me fluids and pain medicine through an IV, ordered an X-Ray, and ordered a ct scan. Thankfully, when the doctor came to tell me what was happening, he announced the good news of no surgery! Yay! The results were cause for three days of no school, doctor ordered.

I got back to school Thursday at 3:15ish pm. It was so nice! My friends and roommate were really happy to see me. I was happy to see them, too!

Putting in the IV

No comments:

Post a Comment