Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm all "growed" up

Today, I had my first classes, Intro to Computer Science, Math, English, and Public Communications. My CS class was beyond boring and spoke with a pretty thick accent, the professor read the syllabus in whole, as if we can't read it on our own. All of my other professors read the main points and told us to go over it on our own. My second teacher didn't have an accent, thank God! She was a bit more entertaining. After she went over some of the syllabus we ended up reviewing some math, which I loved. I was glad that we started on some actual work. It was all graphing, so I'll definitely need my graphing notebook. (Thanks, Adrianna!)

After my math class, I rushed over to East campus. See, I was in a hurry because I thought I had twenty-five minutes, but once I got to East campus I realized I had an hour and twenty-five minutes. This was a huge relief, because I was hungry and it opened up time to grab some lunch. After the hour and twenty-five minutes, I had to go to my English class. I hoped so much that the professor would be entertaining, especially after my first two professors. Guess what?! She was amazing, she cracked jokes and knew how to keep our attention for the whole fifty-five minutes. She seems really loving, we're going to be having one on one time with her and she made us promise to keep anything said within the class between us and only us. That was my smallest class all day, it was about 15-20 students. I had to travel back to West campus with 10 minutes between the end of my English class and the beginning of my next class(communications), so yes I was late. I had to let my professor know that I'd be getting there late, because of the ridiculous travel from one campus to the other with only 10 minutes.

My day is now relaxed, I can relax in my dorm. I have to read for my communications class, but I might save that until tomorrow, because tomorrow I only have one class from 4:20pm-5:45pm.

I can't wait to find out how I'm going to put Computer Science and God/Math and God into the same pot and make it taste good. My first day was a success, I survived!

Movie/Book Shelf
Turtle Pond
Covered my roommates insecurity with my painted hand

No comments:

Post a Comment